Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Assertive Vs Aggressive

I've been thinking a lot about the idea of assertive versus passive / aggressive. I think it’s a fine line between the switches in our brain. 

Here are some random photos of ideas that resonated with me, offered without extra commentary. (Because I deleted the extra commentary.)

(Photo from Flint Rehab)

"The amygdala is involved in all types of emotional responses, but it's especially important in situations that cause fear, anxiety, or rage." (AI generated)

(image from neuroquotient.com)









3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was a start. The tarp has become such a big “no” for him now that I decided to work on other things that require getting his feet and come back to the tarp after he’s crossed it a few times in these settings. I’ll gradually make it bigger.

      Delete

Please feel welcome to join our discussion by telling us about your own thoughts and experiences.