Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Cow Clinic: Part One

 

It has been awhile since my last post, and that was on purpose. I have been preparing for our private cow clinic, and I didn’t want to write about it until it was all past.

Now it is past.

I am still reflecting  

But as I do, here are some photos from yesterday. (More to come)

There was high wind, rain, a herd of bison, and a herd of horses running free and bucking around us. Safe to say, our horses were less bothered by the cows than the other elements.

But we survived. We learned. We grew.



There was, unfortunately, one mishap. It also seems to be okay today, but there will be some work getting confidence back. (It wasn’t Tumbleweed and me.)

I will probably have to break this down into several posts, starting with our preparation and ending with the day of the clinic and then post-clinic.


For now, happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to join our discussion by telling us about your own thoughts and experiences.