Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

This year I am deeply grateful for my blessings: past, present, and future. 

On the day Cowboy passed, I was walking to the barn at sundown and saw Epona framed against the sky. It was my reminder to look to the present and future.

Yet, there will always be a part of my spirit riding off into the glorious sunshine of days past with my golden boy, and feeling so happy viewing the world between his sweet little ears.


Happy Thanksgiving, my friends! Thank you for your love, encouragement, and support all these years blogging together. May you be surrounded by those spirits who make your heart sing, today and always!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about Cowboy. He was such a big part of your life.

    Off topic: I was reading your blog from the very beginning to read the whole story of Beautiful Mustang. I started reading 2-3 years ago, when you got Tumbleweed from Linda, and was so interested in Beautiful Mustang that I made a project out of reading your whole blog from the beginning. However, I had to take a bit of a break, and when I got back to it, I see that most of the blog's older posts have been removed. Any way to restore it so I can read it from where I left off, up to the present day? I would love to read the rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I didn’t realize anyone was actually reading the blog anymore. I was getting a lot of traffic from strange places, but no comments, except from my longtime blogging friends. Because of that, I thought I would unpublish the old posts and bring them back here and there. Did you get to the part where she bucked me off?

      Delete
    2. No, I didn't. When I left off for a time, she was not yet broke to ride. Possible to reinstall your blog posts? I'd love to start reading again where I left off and catch up.

      Delete
    3. No, I didn't. I stopped before you even started riding her. It was a super-interesting story about her coming from the wilds of BLM into your life. Any chance to restore the whole blog?

      Delete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving and for days to come to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to join our discussion by telling us about your own thoughts and experiences.