Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mustangs at Inauguration

Here are some pictures I took from the television during the parade today. I hope more footage is released in the near future. The coverage was spotty on the station I had tuned into. I think these horses are Bullet and Okanogen of the Border Patrol, but I'll post more when I can confirm it.





Here's a picture of the Nez Perce Tribe marching in the Parade--the Nez Perce are world famous for the Appaloosa horses, and they are a local tribe.

#42, my cat, watched the first ten minutes of the Inaugural Address--completely tuned in. She twitched her ear over to the sound of my camera, but otherwise her eyes and ears were locked on to President Obama.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, I listened to some of Obama's speech of work, but missed the parade. Your kitty is so cute, totally tuned in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally missed the parade. If I had known there would be horses, I would have taped it! Your kitty totally cracks me up (and she's gorgeous too).
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to join our discussion--tell us about your own thoughts and experiences.