Wednesday, January 7, 2009

eBay Treasures

Every once in a while, when the weather blows cold and wet, like today, you have to cruise eBay for "deals". Or, at least I do. I found several tonight. I'll share some of what I saw when I typed in the words "Mustang Horse".

Here goes...

Here are some things I particularly liked:

A hand-painted Mustang pendant that looks like some horse I know..?? Hmmmm...two guesses. Here's a link to her other hand-painted pendants on eBay.


And, I'm a wine LOVER--so these will come in handy.



This original photo by Frank Oberle for $75.00 looks cool--Mustangs running through the snow!


This poster is GREAT! You can own it for $6.95.


I'd like to put this up on the road to my barn. It's $6.99.


Want to do some vintage Mustang romance reading? Here you go...99 cents.



Now this little item is spendy--Nancy Glazier's Mustang print on a waste basket--$40.00.



This collection of Mesteno Mustangs will run you $30.00



All I can say is OUCH--a belly ring!! But it's only $2.99--belly rings must not be the hot item this year.



I wasn't sure what this is, but it turns out it's an actual Mustang hoof print on a terracotta tile--$8.99. Cool. But everyone would always be asking...not such a bad thing.



Here are some children's books that looked real sweet, too.



5 comments:

  1. Those are really fun items! I especially like the pendant, it looks so much like Beautiful! I hope you get it!
    I have never bought anything on Ebay. I've browsed, but the whole bidding thing just confuses me, LOL! Good luck and let us know what you end up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! What fun! I LOVE the wine glass rings! HA! We just use a hair rubber band!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool collection of stuff there, Linda. I may almost be tempted to pick up the books as I love children's horse stories...mustang themed would be divine! Alas...it would be taking money out of my mustang's mouth :)

    What a clever idea for the tile. I was thinking of putting a print on shirts, but tiles work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha! I love the mustang hoof print! It's so abstract! What a great conversation piece! I am going to have to pick up some of those wine glass charms. I know someone they'll make a GREAT gift for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won the pendant and ordered a Palomino for my daughter, too. I emailed to ask the seller if she does custom paintings. Wouldn't that be cool?!? I also ordered the wine charms--like were like $5.00. The pendants were only $19.99. A good b-day present for my Valentine's baby, Shiloh.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to join our discussion--tell us about your own thoughts and experiences.