Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dirty Girl

My mustang who likes to pee on her food, lay in her poop, and find every mudhole to roll in, is going to get her first bath tomorrow.

Every time I go out to see her she has dirtied her stall and herself in creative ways.

Tonight we went out and she had dirt in round patches all over her side. My daughter-in-law and I had a good laugh--how did she do it?? She finds unique ways to dirty herself every day.

Also, her coat feels like the coat of an elk or deer. So, I'm going to worm her again tomorrow and give her a spray down. It's going to be a beautiful day, so no better time to do it.

(To be continued)...

2 comments:

  1. I keep checking your blog because I can't wait to see if you gave Beautiful a bath and how she did. Wildairo often had dried poo on his side. I've never had a horse as dirty as him. I wonder if they'll ever get over it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm ready for the update. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to join our discussion--tell us about your own thoughts and experiences.