Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Good News

Okay, brace yourselves--big news--Beautiful Girl touched my hand with her nose today!!! (It's a small step, I know.) She kind of hit my fingernail and moved back, but it didn't scare her too bad.

I was doing that thing with the food--trying to touch her, then pulling back the food if she moved away--and it was like she took the initiative to get it over with. LOL.

That's it for today. I have some friends coming over to see her, so I'll try to take some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I can't wait to hear how it goes today. I bet you'll start moving forward a lot soon.

    Sorry I didn't get to come by yesterday. If you called I missed it. My phone died while I was up there. I didn't get home until 1am. I am not a night owl anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to join our discussion--tell us about your own thoughts and experiences.