Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A MIRACLE Cure--A MIRACLE!!



Leah and I went to the arena tonight.

I let her run all around it.  

She wasn't scared.  

I saddled up and rode her.

She wasn't scared.

But....

She didn't want to go through a section of the arena that had flooded.  

Sooooo.....

She started bolting to the left to get away from it.

I massaged.  I rode on a loose rein.  I gave her her head.  

And,

It was much better than before, but not cured.

The arena owner came in and she about ran him over going to the left.  

I said,

"She was great until three months ago.  I don't know what happened, but I need a miracle cure."

Rebecca sat watching me at the end of the arena.

"I have an idea," she said.

And, that idea she had FIXED it.  It was the MIRACLE cure I'd been waiting for.  Leah was the most amazing ride after we applied the MIRACLE cure.

And...

In retrospect, is was so damn obvious.

To be continued....

3 comments:

  1. Miracles are always welcomed! Will be watching for the details.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to join our discussion--tell us about your own thoughts and experiences.