Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Four Kittens and a Wedding



We had a great time at the wedding this weekend. Lots of family came to town and it was fun to catch-up.

Before the wedding we had some family here at the mini-farm to enjoy a little time before we drove down. The highlight for everyone was the kittens. Originally, we had five left, but the little white siamese was getting weaker and weaker. I was nervous about leaving her for the whole weekend, so I called my brother and his wife and daughter (who love kittens) and asked if they'd take her and bottle-feed her for a while. They did, they grew attached, and now they are keeping her.

So, at this point, we are down to four sweet little barn kittens and a little video I took this morning to introduce you to them.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, they're too cute. I see a little instigator in there, one of the silver tabbies! My fave is the little black one that sits quietly on the sidelines, what a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you're right, there is an instigator. The little black one is the runt and about half the size of the others. I think he/she would rather be sleeping most the time. Very cute though. They are fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little rascals! Hope you find good homes for them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG . . . Very cute! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I didn't live across the country and already have two cats I'd take that fierce little tiger kitten. S/he's a feisty one!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to join our discussion--tell us about your own thoughts and experiences.