Sunday, March 6, 2011

Old Pictures, Old rides

I'm getting ready to head to Lewiston, my hometown, for the day, and thought I'd share some pictures of my previous riding grounds down there(Winchester and Hells Gate State Park)--some of the most beautiful views of three states you'll see. These were taken about seven years ago or so. I'm also throwing one in of Red at that time for good measure. He was about 23 when that picture was taken. What a handsome guy! My sweet daughter was so young then.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!











5 comments:

  1. Great pictures of everyone having a wonderful time with beautiful scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful country, and handsome all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What peace, from the dramatic skies, to the views, to nature. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful country to ride! Very impressive. You all look like you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous area! Enjoyed the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to join our discussion--tell us about your own thoughts and experiences.