Friday, December 31, 2010

2011--Here We Come!



We're enjoying the snow here at our house. The horses love it!

We're also enjoying an extended holiday celebration with family. I have all my kids together and more coming today--so a full, full house. I couldn't be any happier.

I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday as well.

Oh, and an update on my Kindle--it has become my new best friend. More on that after the holidays.



I do have big plans for this year--riding Beautiful Girl, for one.





Happy New Years, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. A very happy New Year to you and yours, as well - our snow has gone but I'll bet there's more coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy New Year to you and your family. We got very similar pictures of the horses in the snow the other day. I ground drove Fox in the sunshine and the sparkling snow the day before yesterday. It was cold but I was all bundled up for it. Love the pictures. I like that one of Cya looking over the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures. Our guys seem to be enjoying the snow also. They aren't the least bothered with this cold weather. I guess we should try to be more like them?

    Happy first day of the new year!
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to join our discussion--tell us about your own thoughts and experiences.