Life is hard.
I could end this post with that one sentence, and it's probably all I'd have to say.
Life is hard, life is hard, life is hard, hard, hard!
Pity party over. Time to make my New Year's Resolutions so that I can tackle the "HARD" problems life has delivered at my doorstep and be a stronger, wiser, humbler--survivor.
My Ten New Year's Resolutions:
1. Spend as much time as I can--QUALITY TIME--with my kids...while I can, while I have this opportunity.
2. Love them, Love them, Love them.
3. Ride horses a lot with my daughter. Have hers saddled and ready to go (or at least ready to go) when she gets off the bus in the late-afternoon and ride over to the arena. More Spring rides, Summer rides, Fall rides.
4. Spend lots of time with all my family. I have two brothers and their families moving back to the area--I'm excited!!
5. Write--finish a couple of short stories I've been working on for a year--in the next month or two.
6. Continue Piano Lessons and expand my chording repertoire.
7. Explore a small business opportunity and see where it goes.
8. Go to more community theater plays.
9. Volunteer at a Nursing Home and play piano there so I can get over my stage fright!
10. Go out on more walks--I started walking on the treadmill and it usurped my daily walks outside--I miss them--they're good for the mind and soul.
How about everyone else? Any resolutions this year?
Good luck with all that in 2010!!
Here is a pictorial look back on 2009 here at Beautiful Mustang--
Spring Fever--the herd circles Beautiful--before she was released with them.
First day with the herd--they're taunting her through their runs.
20 Tons of hay from Waitsburg, WA.
Shiloh and her horse, Cowgirl.
Shiloh and me.
Working with Beautiful.
Cowboy and me.