Friday, February 6, 2009

Friendship Award



Barbara, my mom, at Serenity Gate, gave me this award today and I want to pass it on.

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight more and include the cleverly written text into the body of your awards"


Andrea at Mustang Saga
Joanne at Whole Latte Life.
Lea at Lea and her Mustangs
Tina at Hayburner Acres
Leslie at Hoofbeats & Pawprints
Jessie at Two Appaloosas and a Mustang
Kara at Must Love Mustangs
Cheryl at Desert Horses

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though (s)he knows that you are slightly cracked." -- Bernard Meltzer.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww...thank you so much! I'm very honored by you to get this award! It means a lot to me! I'm stuck here in the desert this weekend...our mountains are having a snowstorm! YIKES! Guess I'll have to ... (gasp!) clean the house!
    Thank you again!
    ~~Cheryl Ann~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on receiving the Award, Linda. Much deserved here as we all visit and get to know Beautiful and all your horses! Thanks so much for passing it along my way. Raising my coffee cup to you and all the cowgirls over at Chaps this morning, sharing this Friendship with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda! What a great award.

    Your coffee at Chaps sounds like lots of fun. I wish I could be there. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a wonderful coffee this morning, but I think I drank too much because I'm wayyyyyyy jittery now. We sat for three and half hours!! We Cowgirls can really talk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I'll pick up my award and post it tomorrow. I posted a Scenic Sunday post today! Duh! Too early in the morning! Thank you again for thinking of me!
    ~~Cheryl~~

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to join our discussion--tell us about your own thoughts and experiences.