Saturday, January 17, 2009

Picture of the Day

I love this quote today from Jim Kershner of the Spokesman Review:

"Now that our roofs are no longer collapsing, our snow berms are receding, and those white lumps in Browne's Addition have revealed themselves as Mini Coopers, it's finally safe to utter the following words:

Snow is fun."


And, so it is--we're back out going to plays, movies, coffee, skiing--basically, life. Now, we just need it to stay clear like today and we can start riding our horses again!!

Here's my picture of the day, taken moments ago from our back deck--3 coyotes hunting together. I've seen two during the day, but never 3.

6 comments:

  1. What a photo! No wonder small pets are in such danger. The photo's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off your deck, Oh my. That is a cool picture. Linda, call me on my cell 994 9829 so I can get your book to you. My blog will tell you why I didn't get a message to you yesterday. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a GREAT photo! Not many people get to see coyotes hunting like that! Isn't their team work amazing? Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, to someone living in East Coast suburbia, this photo is just breathtaking. I've never had the amazing chance to see nature so raw as this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a neat picture. The snow makes it look so pretty. I also love the quote. It's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...that is scary. Now I know what it may have looked like when my dogs encountered them that snowy morning a few weeks ago. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to join our discussion--tell us about your own thoughts and experiences.